Monday 19 January 2015

Shopping Experience with "Shop and Ship"


It is about two weeks into 2015. Before year 2014 ended, I actually decided to make a list of what I need to do and achieve for year 2015. I'm pretty sure most of us do a review and measure whether we are on the right track or shall we delay the previous to-do-list to another year.

I do not want to end up like this
I might just ended up doing nothing and still procrastinating if I do not start planning and take action immediately. For those who know me well, running has already become a part of me. I decided to go extra mile for 2015 by hitting to the gym. One of the resolutions is to get my body tone up with strength training. 

I was thinking to buy a new fitness gloves for weight lifting. It is actually kind of difficult to start shopping for it, as I'm not sure where should I get it from. I can get it from fitness shop in major shopping mall, however not many selection or choices is available. Furthermore, there is only a few fitness shops in Kuala Lumpur.

Forget it! So I decided to get it online. To my surprise, I managed to browse plenty of gym gloves that can't be found in local and they suit me well. Most of the websites are from Western countries. One big issue that I am facing is they do not ship the product directly to Malaysia. Ouch!!



During the same time, I discovered Shop & Ship (SNS). It is an international shopping service that allows customer to shop from 14 different countries and then deliver it to them at affordable rate. That means more online shopping options, hassle-free for me.

I decided to read more about the services provided before signing up and start using it to purchase my dream fitness gloves. 


Summary of Findings:

1. SNS will provide 14 personalized physical addresses in 14 countries


2. If you clueless on where to search for your products, SNS even provide you with Shopping Director. You can also check ishoptheworld.com. They have a whole list of international merchants there.

3. You just need to sign up once to become SNS Lifetime Member  

4. Reasonable shipping rate

Shipping fees are calculated on the total weight of the shipments and is categorized into two zones.
- Zone 1 includes: US, UK, China, Hong Kong, South Africa, Germany , Italy, Spain, France, Singapore and Canada.
- Zone 2 includes: Turkey, UAE and India.


5. Easy tracking system available on the website and Mobile Apps. 


Finally, I signed up for SNS and started searching for my gym gloves. I ended up buying it from Walmart Canadawhich is one of their new destinations. It only costs me CAD20 (RM63). Upon checkout, I just enter the personalized physical address in Canada. Pretty simple and easy to use for me, as I just copy and paste the address. 

Shipment summary of the Fitness Gloves

Next, I just need to wait for the product to deliver to the personalized address. Once SNS receives the product, they will ship the product to my home.

From time to time, I will log into my account to track the parcel. Like what I mentioned before, you can track it with your PC or even your smartphone. 

Shipment Tracking on the website

Shipment Tracking on Mobile Apps

I safely received my parcel on 6th January 2015. The gloves was packed nicely in a box. I unwrapped the box and took out the gloves to try. Scare bought the wrong size.

Finally, it had arrived
Luckily, the gloves fit well and I started using it now in the gym. 



Does it look good on me??

Overall, I am satisfy with the service of SNS. Purchasing products worldwide now become easier and can be directly deliver to my doorstep. The best feature that I enjoyed is able to track my shipment anytime and anywhere on my phone. 

As a reward for my readers, I have collaborated with Shop & Ship to give you a FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP that worth USD45 (RM156). How cool is that?? With the Lifetime Membership, you can now purchase anything from anywhere and let them ship directly to you.

What are you waiting for?

All you need to do is just sign up HERE. Fill in all the personal details. Before checkout, remember to key in the promotion code "100SNSFREE2" and you will get to enjoy the FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP.


For more information on Shop and Ship, 

Check out the Official Website HERE
OR
Check out the Facebook page HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment