Saturday 22 March 2014

[Racekit] The Music Run 2014


The Music Run is coming to Kuala Lumpur on 23rd March 2014. The race will begin at 7.30am in Selangor Turf Club. The registration fee is slightly expensive (RM70) for 5KM run. The most attractiveness of this event is you get to enjoy different genres of music throughout the race.

Run format



I collected my racekit and it consist of the following:

  • New Balance Official Dri-Fit T-Shirt and drawstring bag, worth RM118
  • The Music Run wristband
  • The Music Run temporary tattoo
  • The Music Run car sticker
  • Fitness First 1-day pass
  • Thai Odyssey Voucher, worth RM10
  • O'Brien Voucher
  • Boost Juice Bar Voucher
  • Dove Beauty Moisture 55ml
  • Dove Intense Repair Conditioner 30ml
  • Rexona Men Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-on 40ml


Although the entry fee is a bit expensive but with the number of items on the race pack, I started to fill better for my wallet. No medal will be given out for this race is one of the disappointments. No matter how, I hope the race will be organised well and I can enjoy throughout the race. 

Let enjoy the promo video of the event!





No comments:

Post a Comment